April 09, 2013

Yrena_87

Brotherhood: Templars

Very irregular. Normally, she is a balanced Templar, very good in defense and cunning in the attack. Distinguish perfectly her enemies and rarely falls into the traps rivals. However, she has little patience. Often rush into her actions and plays recklessly. Very good thief artifacts. She became in witch in the FATE WITCH HUNT, which she won.

Still do not know why I'm here. Everything that has happened up to now seems a distant dream. I can hardly remember how I got to the hotel, how I killed all these people and why my body is full of tattoos and blood.
They say it's normal. At first, leaving the Animus, it`s easy to have memory leaks.
Strangely, I feel good.
I do not know how I did, but I really do not care. My only regret is the feeling of a job well done. Have contributed my bit to make the world a little better. I feel that my actions have for once real and tangible value.
Nor tricked me on that. When I enrolled my job as a social worker told me that they could make my job was even more productive. That could help the helpless and destroy those who gave them that life. It was true, now the bodies of all those rich unscrupulous around me.
I am a warrior. I am a hero. I am a Templar.




Muy irregular. Normalmente, es una templaria equilibrada, muy buena en defensa y astuta en el ataque. Sabe distinguir perfectamente a sus enemigos y rara vez cae en las trampas rivales. Sin embargo, tiene poca paciencia. Suele precipitarse en sus acciones y jugar de manera temeraria. Muy buena ladrona de artefactos. Se convirtió en bruja en el FATE WITCH HUNT, el cual ganó.

Aún no sé qué hago aquí. Todo lo que me ha pasado hasta ahora parece un lejano sueño. Apenas puedo recordar cómo he llegado hasta el hotel, cómo he matado a todas estas personas y por qué mi cuerpo está lleno de tatuajes y sangre.
Dicen que es normal. Que al principio, al salir del Ánimus, es fácil tener pérdidas de memoria
Extrañamente, me siento bien.
No sé cómo lo he hecho, pero creo que realmente no me importa. Lo único que siento es la sensación del trabajo bien hecho. De haber aportado mi granito de arena a que el mundo sea un poco mejor. Siento que mis acciones tienen por una vez un valor real y palpable.
Tampoco me engañaron en eso. Cuando me reclutaron de mi puesto como trabajadora social me dijeron que ellos podían hacer que mi trabajo fuese aún más productivo. Que podría ayudar a los indefensos y destruir a aquellos que les daban esa vida. Era cierto, ahora los cadáveres de todos esos ricos sin escrúpulos me rodeaban.
Me siento una guerrera. Me siento una heroína. Me siento una templaria.


LAST UPDATE 07/02/2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment